Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Thank You!


Wow! We are receiving so much caring support from around the world! Many family members and friends have contributed toward Leaf's stem cell procedure, as well as many people we've never met. We are forever grateful to you all. The economic times are difficult, which causes us to feel even more humbled by the generosity in your hearts.
I will keep all of your names for Leaf - for when he is old enough to understand the gift you have given him. We are so excited for our little guy to have this opportunity in life. With strengthened mind and vision he will be able to enjoy and learn many things.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sincerely, Johnny and Stephanie

5 comments:

Deidre McCubbin Cook said...

Wow!! I love all the new pics! I am really excited about the fundraising progress!

Colleen said...

a musician! great photo.

Unknown said...

Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Leaf! What a great photo, It is amazing how much he has changed since June! I love the sight and I pass it along to others! Love you all! Chantilly

cocs said...

so cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love looking every day to see the donations rising! I know it is getting close! I wish you the very very best and know that I love you all! chantilly